I now know what the hell is wrong with me. What is wrong with me is what happened to me, and what happened to me is: I and my brothers and sisters who were recruited, or drafted, were done so at a psychologically malleable age, and then, we were wired for war. But we were never unwired from war, after our service. We were not rewired for society. So, experiencing this in graduate school, I decided that, if we had a recruiter, that helped us prepare for every aspect of life in the military, where was our DE-cruiter? We don’t have one in this country. So I made one…Stephan Wolfert, founder of DE-CRUIT
News and Upcoming Events
- DE-CRUIT will be at Boston Int’l Trauma Conference (5/17-20)
- DE-CRUIT awarded 2023 NEA Creative Forces Community Engagement Grant
- DE-CRUIT chapter in “Voices from Radical Mental Health” book
- DE-CRUIT will be at the 46th Annual Psychotherapy Networker Symposium
- Thank You and Happy New Year! We Made Our Fundraising Goal!!