Stephan Wolfert, founder of DE-CRUIT
I now know what the hell is wrong with me. What is wrong with me is what happened to me, and what happened to me is: I and my brothers and sisters who were recruited, or drafted, were done so at a psychologically malleable age, and then, we were wired for war. But we were never unwired from war, after our service. We were not rewired for society. So, experiencing this in graduate school, I decided that, if we had a recruiter, that helped us prepare for every aspect of life in the military, where was our DE-cruiter? We don’t have one in this country. So I made one…
- Map of DE-CRUIT’s 2020 Journeys!
- DE-CRUIT Newsletter to Launch 2020
- News for November from DE-CRUIT
- DE-CRUIT Classes in Chicago, IL!
- Veterans Day: We at DE-CRUIT Wish You Safety and Reflection