I now know what the hell is wrong with me. What is wrong with me is what happened to me, and what happened to me is: I and my brothers and sisters who were recruited, or drafted, were done so at a psychologically malleable age, and then, we were wired for war. But we were never unwired from war, after our service. We were not rewired for society. So, experiencing this in graduate school, I decided that, if we had a recruiter, that helped us prepare for every aspect of life in the military, where was our DE-cruiter? We don’t have one in this country. So I made one…Stephan Wolfert, founder of DE-CRUIT
Learn further about DE-CRUIT here
News and Upcoming Events
- DE-CRUIT will be at the 46th Annual Psychotherapy Networker Symposium
- DE-CRUIT awarded 2023 NEA Creative Forces Community Engagement Grant
- DE-CRUIT chapter in “Voices from Radical Mental Health” book
- Thank You and Happy New Year! We Made Our Fundraising Goal!!
- Exciting News About Our Fundraising Update
Truly enjoyed your presentation last night in Houston, Stephan!
You are the perfect blend of a WarFighter and an Artist!
Press On…Press Harder!
Thank you Eugene! And I loved the discussion afterward. We have each others contact info now and I look forward to continuing the conversation and the work!
How about a conversation?
I’m thinking a day long workshop for
‘Clients’ that follows a day long ‘training’ for DramaWorks InterActors.
My text/cell is (413) 537-2475
I’m bursting with ideas on how to take what you showed me… out into the world.