Stephan Wolfert, founder of DE-CRUIT
I now know what the hell is wrong with me. What is wrong with me is what happened to me, and what happened to me is: I and my brothers and sisters who were recruited, or drafted, were done so at a psychologically malleable age, and then, we were wired for war. But we were never unwired from war, after our service. We were not rewired for society. So, experiencing this in graduate school, I decided that, if we had a recruiter, that helped us prepare for every aspect of life in the military, where was our DE-cruiter? We don’t have one in this country. So I made one…
- News for November from DE-CRUIT
- DE-CRUIT Classes in Chicago, IL!
- Veterans Day: We at DE-CRUIT Wish You Safety and Reflection
- What’s happening in Sept. for DE-CRUIT, Cry Havoc! and more!
- New DE-CRUIT Newsletter for August, 2019