Stephan Wolfert, founder of DE-CRUIT
I now know what the hell is wrong with me. What is wrong with me is what happened to me, and what happened to me is: I and my brothers and sisters who were recruited, or drafted, were done so at a psychologically malleable age, and then, we were wired for war. But we were never unwired from war, after our service. We were not rewired for society. So, experiencing this in graduate school, I decided that, if we had a recruiter, that helped us prepare for every aspect of life in the military, where was our DE-cruiter? We don’t have one in this country. So I made one…
- What’s happening in Sept. for DE-CRUIT, Cry Havoc! and more!
- New DE-CRUIT Newsletter for August, 2019
- Latest DE-CRUIT Newsletters (inc. on Hollis’ improv classes for veterans)
- New article by DE-CRUIT team, in The Arts of Psychotherapy journal
- From Boulder to Milwaukee via NYC