I now know what the hell is wrong with me. What is wrong with me is what happened to me, and what happened to me is: I and my brothers and sisters who were recruited, or drafted, were done so at a psychologically malleable age, and then, we were wired for war. But we were never unwired from war, after our service. We were not rewired for society. So, experiencing this in graduate school, I decided that, if we had a recruiter, that helped us prepare for every aspect of life in the military, where was our DE-cruiter? We don’t have one in this country. So I made one…Stephan Wolfert, founder of DE-CRUIT
News and Upcoming Events
- DE-CRUIT Has Three World Premier Adaptations This Summer!
- A Note of Remembrance, Gratitude and Sharing
- NPR: Conversations with Veterans
- In Shakespeare, Veterans Find a “Tower of Strength”
- Please Share These Two DE-CRUIT Programs…